Friday, April 15, 2011

The Lord's protection to the Brijwasis- Govardhan Hill Pastime

SB 10.25.18:
I must therefore protect the cowherd community by My transcendental potency, for I am their shelter, I am their master, and indeed they are My own family. After all, I have taken a vow to protect My devotees.

Since the Lord was the only shelter of the Brijwasis they were fearless in any condition- they had full faith in His protection. Oh Lord! please help me have similar faith in Your protection and help me take shelter of You in all situations. Let me not take shelter of my whimsical mind and intelligence. Please help me take shelter of You.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth --> Heavenly Planets-->Universe where the Lord's pastimes are going on--> Goloka Vrindavan

SB 10.1.23 The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Śrī Kṛṣṇa, who has full potency, will personally appear as the son of Vasudeva. Therefore ...